Monday, October 31, 2011

Fun Pictures

Haha before making clay wood-burners, I was running around with this kid and this sweet old woman came by and tied the child on my back with her shawl. Since there are no strollers here this is how they get their kids around.


This is me meeting my counterpart, Suali, for the first time! We get along so well :)

 Ahaha. Yes I took a picture of a picture but this was hilarious. The 13 of us in Masse are waiting for our luggage truck to come and get all of our things to bring to Kumasi. This car rolls in and crams our things into the car. They then next drive to the next town to collect the luggage from the 12 other PCT's. Since they ran outa room inside the car they just stacked it on top of the car. Ghanian style.
I knew I wouldn't be able to get a picture of it since I didn't live in the other town so I got my friend to take one instead!
My beautiful family from L to R back to front: Deborah, Papa Seth, Mommy Aggie, Sammy, Deborah's daughter, Martha

Haha everything here has a biblical reference. It's guaranteed that you'll find a store with some type of reference to the bible down any street here.

Boti Falls. The locals believe this is a god. Cool stuff man.

2 comments:

  1. Diana it all looks amazing, what a great experience. Miss you girl, keep blogging often!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Diana!! looks super great! So glad to read up on your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete