Friday, March 29, 2013

Back from Vacation

Hey everybody I just got back from Vietnam and it was such a fun trip! For 1 month Ran and I traveled up the coast of Vietnam and also made a side stop in Cambodia to see Angkor Wat. It was a great trip and vacation but there's nothing like coming back to Ghana and feeling like you've come home.

The welcome back to my community was so uplifting, I mean, it's pretty hard not to break out into a big smile when 40 children are running over to you screaming "Madam Weeeeelcome! Madam Weeeelcome!!" Haha jeeze.

So after being gone a month the rabbit project I've been working on for the past year seems to be continuing in a sustainable manner. The rabbits seemed healthy and even 1 house's rabbits gave birth while I was gone. So far so good!

In a 2 weeks we'll be going to "All Vol" our annual all volunteer conference where every PC volunteer in Ghana will be meeting up. How interesting it will be to see everybody again.

Current projects:
Starting the tree nursery and the women's group to be associated with the nursery.
More world map lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment